13.9.09

HOME ATTACK!!!!

Finall, after all this long, I am back now!!! Miss everypart of my life in Jakarta, miss my friends, my routines, my blog ( love you so much bloggie). Well, I am going to tell you why I haven't been writing for about 2 months. I am entering a very different life cause I go to Taruna Nusantara Senior High School that I never expected before and that school force me to cut my lovely long hair (hiks......). FYI, my school is a boarding school, so I can only write my blog when I was on a holiday( so sad..... ). But, now I just want to let it go and enjoy my holiday. Actually I wanna show you my short hair, but I haven't take new photos, how about later. And I just wanna say HAPPY RAMADHAN HOLIDAY guys, sorry of if I late but it better than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment