24.10.10

Military Inspiration

Hello guys, it's been a long time since my last post. By the way, tomorrow I'm going to Semarang for a debate competition,just wish me tons of luck and pray cause I'm very nervous rite now. Well, my school is a military boarding school, and I accidentaly find this great coat, maybe it would be good if fashion meets military and my school could apply it (only in my dream actually)




And there are still many way to connect military and fashion, so who said that military can't elaborate with fashion. I just hope that my school could change our uniform to be more stylist, hahaha well it just a thought and probably won't happen.

Well, now I'm kind of loving a tribal and ethnic thing, and I guess Rodarte new collection's are pretty much the reflection of my thought.









image courtesy via style.com
Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment